Currently BEdita has not an automatic system to upgrade from a version to another but you can follow the steps below to upgrade BEdita 3.1 to BEdita 3.2.
- backup your old BEdita installation
- remove the old version of BEdita and extract the new version in the same folder
- restore from your BEdita backup
bedita-app/config/bedita.cfg.phpand restore config vars beditaUrl, mediaUrl, mediaRoot from bedita.sys.php and any other configurations you did in old bedita.cfg.php. You can edit some of these configurations through the Admin module.
- make sure that
bedita-app/tmp(and subfolders) and mediaRoot are writable by web server
- check if these two files exist:
- restore your frontends in
frontendsfolder and follow the migration guide to make your frontends compatible with BEdita 3.2